Monday 25 October 2010

Tower Siege TenaciouS, victory! (3)

Another Sunday, another Tower Siege with TenaciouS. What can I say about this siege?

We would join Darken Tower again. We were short on one Ringmaster again. In the end MissJ joined us. We had enough fighters and we didn't have to race against another guild. I knew we would win. I was right.

After entering I noticed the many St. Patrick's day Cloaks. It's one of the ugliest cloaks but people like to use it, so do I.



Photobucket




We killed the 100 monsters in a fast time without problems. Not like we ever had problems with them.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Emo monster in corner. Poor thing, getting attacked by so many awesome fighters.



Photobucket



Failed screenshot. It was cool to see everyone run in but Great Asuras managed to ruin the screenshot.


Photobucket


Photobucket



Okay. Here happened the only exiting part of the whole Guild Siege. Asmodan changed target again and I died. Later everything went back ok again altough I almost died a second time later on. Captain Nyx didn't die fast enough and 3 Nyx started to attack me. Lucky that Nathalie was there to save me. Thank you!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And we won. Congratulations all, and thanks for joining every week.



Photobucket