Friday 22 October 2010

Help Tipi!

This is the story of my newest family member Tipi. Tipi was born in a family with a mother with 7 children, she was one of them. Tipi had to fight hard with her siblings to get some milk out of her mother. Her mother unfortunately had only 2 working nipples. In the end some of her siblings died. Tipi had only one sibling left. They were the strongest children. Tipi her sister, or brother, got taken away by a strange family. Tipi herself got taken away by my family. On the way to her now home I carried her in my arms. She meowed alot and used all her strenght to stay out of my arms. She climbed all over the car. When we came home she found rest on the lap of my mother (pictures of that in older posts).

Photobucket


In the beginning Tipi was scared of her big, new house. She hided under a small table in a corner of a room. She stayed there until I took her on my lap. There she fell asleep. In the first weeks of her life with my family she slept during the day on my lap. Tipi also had the chance to make a new, first friend. Yoshi was already part of our family, she was a few years older. Yoshi unfortunately didn't like the new member of our family. She still doesn't like her.



Photobucket


Tipi grew stronger and started to show why she was one of the two children who survived the first months of life. In the first place we noticed that she was hyper active. She would run around, fall, stand up, jump, ... She played with everything that could be moved and she loved to jump on Yoshi. Yes, jump ON her. Tipi was a cheerful cat that was loved by all of us, except by Yoshi then. She started to sleep less and she started to have a bigger body. She was on her way to become a strong cat.



Photobucket


Then it was time to go to the doctor. She would be able to have children soon. She was 6 months old. Tipi would get sterlized, that was yesterday. My mother brought her to the doctor and a few hours later I was on my way to take her back home.

Tipi was very sleepy in the first place. Still she wanted to walk around. We decided to close her back up so she could sleep some more.


Photobucket


Tipi didn't like her little cage and in the afternoon I let her out. She tried to walk, fell a few times, and walked to the chair I usually sit on. When I put myself down to continue computering, she tried to climb on the chair next to me. There she fell asleep again (and fell off it too a few times). I could see she was in pain and she slept in very diffrent, weird ways.


Photobucket

Photobucket



Later she climbed on my lap and slept there for a few hours. She also peed in her sleep. No further comments on that. When it was evening she slept on the sofa and probably spend her night there too.




Photobucket


The next morning I found her hidden under the heat in the living room. She refused to go away there. When I took her with me she was acted very scared. She ran under the cupboard in the kitchen. She didn't leave there until I started to work in the house. While I wasn't paying attention she ran back to the heat.

When I was out house and came back she was still there. I took her with me again and let her drink some water. I'm glad she drank a bit. After that she ran away again, to a chair in the living room. She is sleeping underneath the chair now, hidden.


Photobucket

Photobucket



Dear blog readers. I beg you. Cross your fingers and hope together with me that she'll become back the strong cat she used to be. Maybe I'm just over-worried but I want my hyper active cute cat back. She has been cheering my days up and made me even laugh when I was crying. Let's just hope a little in silence that she'll be alright soon.

Thank you.