Thursday 28 October 2010

October, zombie month.

This month has been called to me to zombie month. We're having our second zombie event atm. I didn't take many screenshots of hunting the zombies in the first event but I still want to share this with you.


Okay this is the only screenshot from the previous event where you could hunt 2 kinds of zombies. They dropped boxes with chance of a limited time CS set (vampire and pirate).

Photobucket




The current event looks much cooler. If you hunt monsters from around your level, they'll drop cans. When you got 10 of them you can get a chainsaw, which is absolutely cool. There's even blood on it!

Check me failing to kill Giant Luia.


Photobucket

Photobucket




(Look, blood!)

Photobucket




When I was looking for zombie vagrants, also a part of the event, I met up with this friend who had 2 chainsaws equipped.


Photobucket



Here I'm hunting zombies in Valley of the Risen. They look even scarier there.


Photobucket



Random screenshot. Skulls!

Photobucket



Close-up from a male vagrant zombie.


Photobucket




The vagrant zombies drop boxes which can contain body parts. If you got all parts you can exchange it for a zombie CS pet. This is RekuZ his Braaaiins.


Photobucket




A female zombie vagrant.

Photobucket