Monday 11 October 2010

Tower Siege TenaciouS, victory! (2)

We were confident this time. We won last time, so we would win again. We were less stressed and I stayed around in Dekane mines until it was time to go. I took some power-ups out of my bank and entered. It didn't take me hours to prepair myself anymore, I knew what was going to happen.

We entered Darken tower siege, hoping we would get more money than we got from Flaris tower siege. I asked everyone to stand on a line so I could take screenshots. It took a few minutes but then I managed to take some nice screenshots. Nathaly started to buff everyone.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Time ran out and we started to kill the 100 monsters. Everyone did their best to kill the monsters fast so we could start to kill Asmodan. To me it looked like a great teamwork. I enjoyed seeing everyone fighting side by side. We had a ranger with us this time who tanked most of the monsters.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Middle boss appeared and got killed.


Photobucket

Photobucket




We entered the boss room and I ran to Asmodan. I realised fast enough, lucky, that I had to wait till Nico started to tank it. After getting rebuffed we ran to Asmodan and started killing the monster with too much HP.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I loved how other Blades were fighting at the same side as me. It looked really cool fighting all near eachother when I zoomed in. I tried to take some screenshots but there are loads of effects on it, too bad.


Photobucket

Photobucket



At some point suddenly I died. I think Asmodan lost Nico as target and started to attack others of us. Some other guildies died too. Nathaly and Taiga managed to ressurect us and Nico took Asmodan back on him. Everything went back how it was and we killed Asmodan.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




And yes, we won. Hooray!


Photobucket