Wednesday 4 April 2012

Minecraft: Cheated Castle

Me and Indiana Joey from Flyff started to build a castle on his server. I'm making my own one without any cheats on my own server but since it's build on my father's pc (and there are some problems with transferring to my laptop) we build one on his server too.

We use 'Moderator' tools on his server. That means that I got all materials I want without looking for it. So far we've build quite a bit already.



This is the castle seen from above.

Photobucket






This is the entrance of the castle itself. If you walk in the pillars on the sides go light up.


Photobucket






This is the entrance hall with big throne and lava fountain.

Photobucket






This is my personal bed room with fireplace.


Photobucket






And this is Indiana Joey's bedroom.


Photobucket






Screenshot taken from on one of the towers.


Photobucket