Friday 30 March 2012

Minecraft: Introduction

Few... weeks ago meanwhile... I met IndianaJoey again on Flyff! We talked a bit and I added him on Skype. Then he send me Minecraft and I discovered the wonderful world of Minecraft.

Wonderful? All those pixels? Yep. After a while those pixels form a beautiful scenery in your head. I don't see 'just pixels' anymore but I really see trees, animals, mountains, caves, ...

So, I'm addicted to Minecraft now. I'll introduce you to my big project: Building a castle!



This is me. I'm Jack Sparrow. I'm standing on some wooden panels and some glass that is supposed to be my house. My second house actually. I started way more south but I traveled North to find mountains to build my castle on.

Photobucket





At my previous house I had a big farm with a lot of animals. I got a lot of love of them but I spend more time taking care of them than building a castle so I set them free and decided to leave.

Photobucket





So I found a mountain, dig myself in near the river and made it my new house.

Photobucket





It's very cozy inside. It's slightly different now though because some monster decided to blow it up. Ever since I close my doors better.

Photobucket






I build my house near the river so I could grow some grain. With that I bake bread and I'll be able to feed my pets later with it (after I finished the castle and start with a castle farm).

Photobucket





If you move away from the river you'll notice this 'big' wall. It's the defending wall of my castle! You can walk on it and in it.

Photobucket






When you get through it you'll see my castle! It looks more like a church now but I have to add more towers...

Photobucket





This is the entrance hall with the big glass window. It's still pretty dark and there's still a lot of work to do.

Photobucket






If you descent the stairs you'll arrive in the main hall of my castle. I'm going to make things smoother here and make a huge lava fountain and a lot of dining tables and a big throne. You'll see!

Photobucket





But beware if you go even deeper... There are lava rivers!

Photobucket





Anyway I didn't do that much yet but I put my map online now so anyone with Minecraft that wants to help me is free to come!