Thursday 5 April 2012

Ankou's Asylum

What happens when you're bored? You do things that make no sense.

Yesterday Jack (my uber awesome guild lead) decided he wanted to hang out with me on Flyff. So we went to Wilds to kill Khan.

Photobucket

Photobucket






When we killed Khan (it went really fast) I said we should play hide and seek in the Wilds. Meanwhile Jack disbanded our party so we got kicked out. Plan B? Plan B was heading to another dungeon. "Ankou's!" said Jack, so we went to Grasslands.

Photobucket




I had been there once before. I was like: Yay a monster! Ran to it and died. I think I got screenshots of that on blog somewhere...

Jack slept all the monsters so we could take our time killing the monsters. And time was needed (for me at least). The monsters in Ankou's Asylum have a lot HP. And a lot block. I, as poor STA Slayer, didn't do much damage on them. It felt a bit pointless to let Jack kill everything so I logged on Dino's Arcanist.


Photobucket






It was kinda cool to use Dino's character. He has amazing decreasing of magic motion. I took a lot screenshots since we spend a lot time inside and since it was my first time in this dungeon.

There were 5 statues who we had to kill. They had a lot HP but didn't attack back so it wasn't that bad. We just had to spam press the C button.



Photobucket





Between the rooms with the statues there were halls filled with monsters and treasure boxes. The treasure boxes had nothing inside though.

Photobucket


Photobucket





The dungeon seemed endless so after a while we started to use AoE if there were a few monsters closer to eachother. Sometimes one of us would DC, crash or whatever so one of us would be back outside again. It was truly a bother to find the other person again. I kept getting lost when I had to find Jack back. Once when we were almost at the end, and I crashed, I searched for at least 15 minutes. That's also the moment where I decided we wouldn't play hide and seek here.


Photobucket




Photobucket





Looking at ourselves killing the endless-HP statues we thought the skill made the ground look like a dance floor and that our characters were clapping their hands as in a special kind of dance. Clap your hands, yo!


Photobucket




This would've been a very nice screenshot of Jack if his name wouldn't stick on his face.

Photobucket






The most beautiful thing I saw in the dungeon. A broken statue!

Somewhere at this point Jack died by a monster. I slept that monster and fired some of those magic balls to it while Jack was trying to find me back. After a while, it was still not dead, I saw that it was about to wake up again. I wanted to use sleep again but... I ran out of MP! My refresher hold ran out earlier! So I died. Sorry Dino. But this goes on my list of most funny deaths.


Photobucket





Taking a break.


Photobucket






Dino has useful speed awakes on his set so I would run faster than Jack.

Photobucket





After an hour (or two) the air suddenly became red!

Photobucket


Photobucket






Later on we also talked in Skype so our chat is empty. (So we're not having an awkward silence over here...)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






And then, FINALLY... Oh joy... We reached Ankou's cage!

Photobucket





Yep, it's quite big. And scary. And he's on fire.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket







Jack tried to sleep it but it didn't work so we decided to not kill it.


Photobucket






Jack ran away from Ankou after hitting it... To the exit... Where I was standing.

Photobucket






Being stunned by fear. Watching how Ankou got closer to me. Jack running.


Photobucket






Better leave...


Photobucket



Anyway! After two and a half hour we ran out again. Jack found the exit (I'm not sure how, I was making fun of him being lost actually...). After that we gained some of Dino's exp back.

All I can say is... Fly for fun? C for 'fun'...



Bonus screenshots: This is what happens if you shout 'underwear party' in arena when there are old TDF members around you.


Photobucket


Photobucket