Saturday 21 April 2012

My castle... and farm!

I thought I was finally over my Minecraft addiction... Till Sabrina decided to show me the server she works on. One word... Amazing! I liked everything I saw! I liked it that much that I only took one screenshot, haha...


This a screenshot from on a minecart. All the buildings are linked to eachother with rails. Just so great...

Photobucket





After we got kicked off that server Sabrina asked if I wanted to build something with her on my server. Of course! We decided to make a farm outside the castle.


First some screenshots of my castle...

This is how my castle looks now from on the outside. Fire burning on the top, towers with windows, two walls...

Photobucket






I also made a ravine around the castle with water in it so you can only enter now through the gates. (Well and also from over the other mountain but that's work for later... So much work to do!)

Photobucket






I also already made one piece of the garden. Inside the walls.

Photobucket





This is the entrance hall. I put some colours on the wall. You can see water falling in the second room, the stair hall.

Photobucket






Stair hall. Water falls from through the glass window on the ceiling. Swords as decoration on the wall. A first and second floor!

Photobucket






First bedroom, with fireplace!

Photobucket


Photobucket







Throne room. Bjorn helped me fixing the stairs and I cleaned up a little... It's just so big that I don't know where to start...

Photobucket







Library. You need a lot material for the bookshelves so I don't have many yet hehe...

Photobucket






Me and Sabrina exploring.

Photobucket







Already a spider in our farm!

Photobucket







Sabrina working on the roof while I'm slacking off... No, joke, I've been chopping wood all the time.

Photobucket






The castle seen from through a window in the farm.

Photobucket






Begin of a first floor.

Photobucket






The farm from the inside.

Photobucket







Farm from on the outside! I'm so happy about how it turned out, Sabrina did such a great job. I love her way of building with the different materials. We had to chop a lot of wood and dig sand but it was so worth it. I can't wait to make it even prettier.

Photobucket







I want to thank Bjorn and Sabrina for helping me out on my server. Doing it all alone is such a pain. To realize your dreams on this game you need to do so much work and with two it goes a lot faster. I've had a great time with Sabrina getting blown up by creepers. We also got overrun by a skeleton army but survived that. Everyone is welcome on my server!