Friday 27 April 2012

Working on the farm: The rooms

The day before yesterday when Sabrina and me went to bed, Sabrina said: "We did a lot today..." And I replied: "Yes, we did! A new roof, a few new walls, a new storage, ..." We laughed. Today when we went to bed we said: "We did a lot today!" And no one had anything else to say on that.

Yesterday we actually build more stuff, instead of blowing up and re-building stuff. We started putting furniture in the rooms and made fields outside.

We got 4 bedrooms now. One for me, Sabrina, Dave and Björn. We also got a bathroom, living room, TV room, fireplace room, poker room (...), a storage room, a hall, a basement, kitchen, ...

The house is bigger than I expected it to be but it's nice like this. We all got an own space!




This is the storage with Sabrina and Dave looking for items. (Made by me)

Photobucket






The fireplace! (Made by Sabrina)

Photobucket






If you turn your back to the fireplace you see this. (Made by Sabrina)

Photobucket







The living room upstairs. (Made by Dave)

Photobucket


Photobucket






The fields outside. We got a pumpkin field, a melon field, wheat field and bamboo field. (Made by all of us)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






The front garden. (Made by Dave)

Photobucket







The TV room. (Made by all of us)

Photobucket








Hall upstairs with doors to Sabrina's room, my room and the bathroom. (I put the walls, Sabrina put the rest)

Photobucket




Sabrina picked the best room. She can look into the bathroom through the window in her room.


Photobucket






This is Sabrina's bedroom. (Made by Sabrina)

Photobucket






My room! (Made by Sabrina and me)

Photobucket







The bathroom. (Made by me and Sabrina)

Photobucket








Top floor. There's nothing there (yet...).  (Sabrina put the windows)

Photobucket







Dave's room. (Made by Sabrina)

Photobucket







Björn's room. (Made by Sabrina)

Photobucket







It was another fun and long night. It seems like Sabrina did most of the work (again...) But I'm REALLY happy about how everything looks. It looks so great. I love how we all got our own room and how we work together making the house so nice. I'm neglecting my castle a bit but I'll work on that again, soon. Once again, if anyone feels like taking a look on my server, you're welcome!

Thank you for another great night.