Friday 2 December 2011

Coloured drawings: Myself, Sabrina and dramatic scene

Today I finished this drawing. I took a picture of myself and made a drawing of it. It's cheating again but I just love what I can realize with a bit (a lot) cheating. People that know me recognise me on this drawings and that's kind of cool. I might add a background later but I wasn't sure yet what kind of background I wanted.

The second drawing is Sabrina. I didn't cheat with this one. Since she likes horses I draw a small horse on her head.

I made the third drawing a while ago. I made it a bit too dramatic but I just wanted to try it out.

I noticed that my drawings have almost the same colours... I'll clean my colour panel so I'll come up with new colours from now on. Hope you like this drawings!





Photobucket







Photobucket