Tuesday 22 November 2011

Coloured drawings: Yakuta and Dante

Oh, hello.

I don't know if you have noticed but this amazing game named 'Skyrim' got released almost two weeks ago. That totally explains why I didn't even bother caring about my blog. Skyrim has been dragging all my attention to him (she, it?). The game is so beautiful that... that I have to stop writing about it because else I'll be spamming this topic about the beautiful mountains and the amazing combat (yeah, I think it's amazing) of Skyrim. But this topic isn't supposed to be about the huge world of Skyrim with a lot of quests and a lot of adventures, this post is about my new coloured drawings.

Phew.

Since I have trouble lately with drawing I decided to become a cheater. First I felt bad about it but then I told myself it was al right to cheat as long as I won't call this work all mine. I have a website that shows poses of people. I use those poses and draw them over in my drawing program on my computer. From that I get a base. Then I start my own work. Changing some parts, giving it clothes and then in the end colouring it. I really like to use this method since it gives me some nice results.

The first one is a random guy with the newest Yakuta set on Flyff. I thank Aladdin for lending me that set so I could take a good look at it, though I could've used the CS viewer too. The head is a bit weird but the rest of the drawing worked out pretty well.

The second drawing is the main character of a story Son has been thinking about a lot. When he told me about his story I decided to design the main character for him. I hope he likes it, because I do!


Photobucket

Photobucket