Thursday 8 December 2011

Screenshot with a memory: Asal training

When a friend of me quit (DualBlades) he gave me two good-bye presents. I was quite surprised that he even gave me a present since we only messed around in the arena together. He refused to accept that I was a girl and kept joking about it. Thus, as good-bye gift he gave me his Lee fist, male only. It's one of the items that I really hold dear because he gave me it, and because it's cool and rare. Anyway. With my Lee fist my battle stance becomes the Billposter battle stance. Because of that many people thought that I was a Billposter since I always ran around with that Lee fist. As a true Billposter I really wished to Asal too. BoyTirador decided to help me out. He gave me and another friend an Asal training! It was a long and hard training. I had to do push ups, run around, punch my fists in the air and more of that sorts of things. And most of all I had to listen what he said!

Sadly I never managed to finish my training, I still can't Asal. At least it gave me some nice memories.




Photobucket