Friday 2 December 2011

Back to Flyff

Before I give you false hope: No I'm not coming back to Flyff. I'm sorry. But I'll try to logg in more to say hi to everyone.

This morning I logged on Flyff to talk to MrDrunk. I noticed that new people got added and I was curious about how it was going. (Yes, I told to everyone I logged on Flyff to yell at Drunk for adding weird people but I have to use nice language on this blog, you know...) After logging in I realized that Drunk was AFK. Akio pmed me and told me that MrDrunk went out.

I wasn't planning to stay long but I have to admit that I'm still online right now. I talked to Akio, MrHat and FinalMix first, later to Fusse and more guild members/people that came online (including a new guild member). I really enjoyed talking to everyone again. It made me realize how much I missed them all. So I think you'll see me more around again.




Photobucket