Monday 1 August 2011

Screenshots of past weeks

Phew. It's been a while since I last posted some screenshots. I think I got more not-posted screenshots on my computer, but those will come later.



Photobucket






Karlo asked me to screen this. Is the Pokémon theme the most famous song ever?

Photobucket


Photobucket






Finally removing the moustache that Dino gave me. Head was a bit bugged though.

Photobucket






Thank you JoeL for the Bushido shoes!

Photobucket






Moshiko (Pro) Master! Congratulations!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






I float on water, Kyuui doesn't. Ha.


Photobucket






Having fun with Dino's char. Oh, wait, this screenshots ain't supposed to be published on this blog.... Haha. Whatever. Sorry Moshiko.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






Pokémon battle at Mushpoie.

Photobucket






Then, some screenshots from Sarah (SAKRA).

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






And my cat eating a hamburger.

Photobucket