Thursday 4 August 2011

Dogs and Pyjamas

One of my friends on MSN, known as Dmjenk from Flyff, has a website with movies. Recently I watched two movies of his website and I'd like to share it with you.

Thanks to Filip's website: http://epicmoviez.com




Hachiko: A dog's story



The first movie I saw, a few days ago, was about the friendship between a man and a dog. Filip (Dmjenk) recommended me watching it, since it is his favorite movie. I thought it seemed rather boring till I watched the trailer. It looked pretty good. So, I downloaded it and watched it.

The movie really touched me. I never cry with movies but I couldn't hold my tears with this movie. The man finds the dog on a train station. No one seems to want the dog so the man takes care of it. A special bound gets created. Every evening the dog would wait at the station on the man that gets home from work. One day the man doesn't show up. The dog keeps on waiting every day...

Here is the trailer.
Here are the downloads.





The boy in the striped pyjamas



The boy in the striped pyjamas tells about the second world war from the view of a 8 year old German boy. His father is a soldier. The boy looks up to his father, not knowing about the cruel things that are happening in the world. One day his father gets promoted and they move to the countryside. From the small window on his bedroom he can see a farm in the distance. But he thinks the farm is weird because all of the farmers, children included, wear striped pyjamas.

I've read the book before watching the movie and I loved it. It tells a story about World War 2 bout from a whole different view as we're used to.

Here is the trailer.
Here are the downloads.