Wednesday 24 August 2011

Screenshots of past week

Screenshots!




I did the weekly quest. I had to kill some Valley monsters after killing Shaduwar monsters. So here I am in Valley, killing stuff. They kept rooting me though, which was very annoying. Not only did it push away one of my buffs, they also made me not being able run after them. And that is annoying when you keep on critting them away from you. Asphy helped me.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






Me and Chris, Sailor twins. Oh, and, Chris is really awesome! Happy Chris?

Photobucket






Seraph buffs and speed equipment. Outrunning Magician skills!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






Me and Karlo went stalking Fallen in tower.

Photobucket






Bored should stop drinking beers.

Photobucket







Another try killing Chief Keokuk. We killed it! It dropped a few items you can use for Baruna items.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






After Keokuk I had to kill 200 other grasslands monsters to finish my quest. I've been fighting with the wrong element for 40 minutes... Sigh...

Photobucket





Drunk dropped some new furniture. Why INT stuff though?!

Photobucket






Yesterday evening we were playing around TDF island. Fun, fun.

Photobucket


Photobucket