Monday 1 August 2011

Dino's first blogpost




So the other day Lisa asked me if I wanted to post on this blog, because I have screenies myself (like my 'troll' screenies). This means I'll be posting every now and then aswell, when I have the time and whenever I feel like it.
As you've probably noticed in the 'troll' screenies, is that me and iiHEROii are getting along very well. Well, a few days after that, I got to speak to him again. This time because he was selling an ancient staff, which I wanted. I knew he was faking his c/o, and this is the conversation it resulted in. It's not as good as the first one, but enjoy!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



After this happened he logged off... too bad >:(


Ps. Bonus pic:




Photobucket