Wednesday 17 August 2011

RawrBP Master

Our joke making Pim got Master yesterday! He called a few friends over and we went to Volcano. When we arrived there we realized we didn't have enough quest items, at all. So, we went to Glaphans and hunted for quest items. My Elementor is level 100 so I brought her to Glaphans, Sean tanked. After a few AoEs we had enough Phanbubble to enter Volcano.

After running a bit the group completely split. I didn't know where everyone was so I just ran to the top with a few others.

Photobucket






Everyone was already there when I finally reached the top. Pim started a speech (one I don't really remember).

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket







And Pim became Master! Congratulations! Right after that he got agro'd. Me and Shehan saved him.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






We stayed a little longer and decided to make a few screenshots.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket








A few screenshots made after the Volcano.


It was Sam's birthday yesterday so here is the awesome guild notice I made for him.

Photobucket






I had to laugh with Pim here. He wanted to duel me in arena. When I finally jumped in arena, ran to him, killed him and ran back out, he said: "Didn't go as smooth as I expected it to go."

Photobucket


Photobucket