Friday 18 June 2010

Who are we? Yannick, Joost and Sun.

Yannick.

Me: Kay, hai there! Let's start the interview.
Yannick: Alright, go ahead.
Me: First, what's your name?
Yannick: Yannick.
Me: Where do you live Yannick?
Yannick: I live in Diever, that's a place in Holland, kinda cool here lotta nature to see here.
Me: That's nice. How old are you?
Yannick: 14 years old now!
Me: What languages do you speak?
Yannick: I speak Ofcourse Dutch but I also speak French, German, Spanish and English!
Me: Woaw, that's alot.
Yannick: Yeah, I think so I've learned German and French at school.
Me: And Spanish by yourself?
Yannick: Well, my uncle gave me some support. He lived in Spain! We visited him once a year. But when we're at spain I always wanna do things on my own so was kinda needed that I had to speak spanish
Me: Heh, cool. What are your hobbies?
Yannick: I like skating alot although I'm not that good! I go to THE gym twice a week. I can't do these things for a while cause I almost broke my feet yesterday.. So I gota rest for à while. I'm playing flyff too but I've got hacked a month ago.
Me: Owkay, do you have pets at home?
Yannick: Yeah 2 lovely cats!
Me: What are their names?
Yannick: Charly and Nala
Me: What's your favorite holidays destination?
Yannick: Well, I like Paris alot. But spain is cool to!
Me: And if you could pick any place on the world?
Yannick: Newyork.
Me: Ok. Now about Flyff. What's the name of your main character?
Yannick: o00oo00o, strange name huh?
Me: Haha, rather. How long are you playing flyff already?
Yannick. About 4 years now,
Me: That's long! What's your favorite class?
Yannick: Billposter, but blade is my second fav.
Me: Why?
Yannick: I think that Billposter is the best class since you van buff yourself at anytime also you got some amazing skills. Over and above all when you are crit bp you can reach over 21k crits!!
Me: Haha. What's your favorite monster ingame?
Yannick: Uhm, aibat! That's the first mob my char fought at!
Me: Haha. How strange!And now the last question. How would you describe yourself? One word is enough.
Yannick: Uhm, gota think about this one... Well I could say "Totally in love" since I am totally in love with this one special girl. /ridicule
Me: But that's not your personality.
Yannick: Well true. Lemme think. Lets say I'm kind if you are Nice to me!
Me: Owkkayy. Thank you very much.
Yannick: You're welcome.



Joost

Me: Hello Joost.
Joost: Hello Lisa!
Me: So, I'm going to interview you. Around 10 questions. Not too hard etc. Ready?
Joost: Sure.
Me: Okay, um. First question. What's your name?
Joost: Joost!
Me: How old are you?
Joost: 17 years.
Me: Where do you live?
Joost: Arkel, Netherlands.
Me: What languages do you speak?
Joost: English, German, Dutch and a little Italian. Only swears and some small words. I've been to Italy with school.
Me: What are your hobbies?
Joost: To sport. Fishing, windsurfing, swimming, rowing, sailing with the boat, snowboarding, langlaufen, talking wih Lisa and making fun.
Me: Do you have pets?
Joost: One cat, her name is Siepie. It's a 'Sieperse' cat. I had an aquarium but I removed it. The fishes are with Dion.
Me: What's your favorite holiday destination?
Joost: Norway, without doubt. And Canada, but I've never been there before. We're going there in 2 years. We've already been 3 times in Norway.
Me: Okay, now about Flyff. What's the name of your main character?
Joost: iHurt, a level 107 AoE Psykeeper.
Me: How long are you playing already?
Joost: Wow, hard one. I've been quitting for a long, long time. I think 4 years? Yes, 4 years.
Me: Ok. What's your favorite class?
Joost: Ehm, Psykeeper I think. Cause I'm bad in all other classes. Psykeeper and Bowjester. An AoE and a 1vs1.
Me: Ok. What's your favorite monster?
Joost: Bombcarrier.
Me: Last question. Describe yourself. One word is enough.
Joost: Already? Hmm, hard one. I think sportive. It sounds weird to describe myself.
Me: Thank you! Now you can study again.
Joost: Don't you want to know more?


Sun

Me: Hi Sun!
Sun: Hi Lisa.
Me: I'm going to start the interview now. First, what's your name?
Sun: My real name?
Me: Yes, please.
Sun: Idelzito Fonseca. It's an african name.
Me: That sounds awesome.
Sun: Lol.
Me: What's the name of your main character on Flyff?
Sun: Sunstar is my main character atm.
Me: How long are you playing Flyff already?
Sun: Hmm. Like 1, 2 years with long breaks.
Me: What's your favorite class?
Sun: Hmm, Billposter.
Me: Why's that?
Sun: Because Billposter can solo well, they have self buffs, they're not depended on RMs, they can giant hunt. And AoE builded Billposters are great for PVP and leveling. Not to forget they have Asal. And it's a good class to start with. That's all.
Me: That's a long explenation.
Sun: Do you want one more short?
Me: No thank you. This is perfect. What's your favorite monster?
Sun: Let me see... I think it's Mushpoie. They look badass.
Me: Okay. More about yourself. How old are you?
Sun: 18 years old, yay.
Me: Where do you come from?
Sun: I'm living in Portugal.
Me: What languages can you speak?
Sun: English, Portuguese, Spanish and 15% Dutch.
Me: What are your hobbies?
Sun: I do hip-hop at a dance academy in Algarve and I used to play basketball and soccer sometimes. Well playing Flyff is one of my hobbies too.
Me: Do you have pets?

Sun: Nah but i wish to have one.
Me: What kind of pet do you want then?
Sun: Well a lunce, but it's a wild animal so, a little dog.
Me: What's your favorite holday destination?
Sun: London.
Me: Have you been there already?
Sun: Yeh, once. One week.
Me: And if you could pick any place of the world?
Sun: Hmm, maybe Miami, Florida, Canada, New York. I don't know. There are so many great places out there. But the best one is my home. Home sweet home!
Me: Last question. Describe yourself. One word is enough.
Sun: Hmmm... I don't know. Let me think more. 'Open mind'.
Me: Thank you very much!
Sun: That's all?