Friday 18 June 2010

Screenshot contest

Shenkuu, a new member from our guild, wanted to join the screenshot contest yesterday. She needed loads of people for one of the screenshots. Everyone called some people and we ended up with around 10 people. It was very annoying to get everyone on their place but Shenkuu managed to do it, until some psykeeper arrived and pked one of us. Later I found out it was one of the 'actors' who got bored. Some random people flied to us and asked what we were doing, we had to ask them to leave and that took mostly a while. The psy appeared another time and killed Shenkuu but in the end she managed to take the screenshot. When Shenkuu took the screenshot I told everyone to go on their board cause the psykeeper was coming back. I didn't want more of us to die. It was funny to see that almost no one had a board actualy. Here some screenshot from the, actualy pretty fun, evening.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket




I'm also happy about how TDF grew. Yesterday I felt more than ever that this guild grew to something special again. I'm so thankful for everyone who's working on this. There's no way that I can feel lonley again with all of you around. Thanks guys, really.