Sunday 13 June 2010

Who are we? MrBored, Son and Robin.

Who are we? Who are those people from our guild? I interviewed them and share it with you.


MrBored

Me: So you know I told you about those interviews?
MrBored: Yeah.
Me: I'm going to start with you!
MrBored: ... Yay?
Me: Yeah, yay! Hi MrBored, what's your name?
MrBored: Uh Uh, I know this one. Ehm. Sec Brb. Wut, my real name?!?!
Me: Yeah, they Taylor one. Thanks for answering. Now, what's your main character?
MrBored: Is this recording or something...?
Me: No, no. Don't worry.
MrBored: My main character is this one (RendezVu), since I quit my other chars... And I is nao mainly on this one!
Me: Okay, now. Where are you from?
MrBored: England, yay!
Me: So you got a nice Brittish accent.
MrBored: Yush.
Me: And how old are you?
MrBored: The age required to play this game, ofcourse.
Me: And how old is that?
MrBored: 13 I'd hope.
Me: Okay! Next question. Do you have any idea how long you're playing already?
MrBored: Around a year or so ago.
Me: What are your hobbies?
MrBored: Football! And playing computergames. Duh.
Me: Yeah, duh. Okay, what languages can you speak?
MrBored: Uh. English, American, ... And I am learning French and Spanish at school!
Me: Do you have any pets at home?
MrBored: Yuh, a dog called Izzy!
Me: What kind of dog?
MrBored: Kern Terrier. I think it's called.
Me: Okay. Then uh, where do you like to go on holidays?
MrBored: Sunny places?
Me: Got any place where you went on holidays and you really liked?
MrBored: Uh, when I went to Spaint with my family it was fun.
Me: Now, what's your favorite monster on Flyff?
MrBored: Bangs, cuz you can kill nubs with them!
Me: Rofl. Oh and uh, what class do you like the most?
MrBored: Billposter I guess, because of Asal.
Me: Now one more question, how would you describe yourself?
Mrbored: Bored?
Me: Lol, that was it. Thanks for your cooperation!
MrBored: That's alot of questions.


Robin:


Me: Hai, Robin!
Robin: Hai, Lisa!
Me: What's your name?
Robin: You just said my name!
Me: Well, yeah. What's your name on Flyff?
Robin: Well the nickname of my main character is Zelo.
Me: What class is it?
Robin: Zelo is a level 105 Blade!
Me: Is Blade your favorite class?
Robin: Hmm, I'm not sure actually. I had alot of fun with my Billposter and Bowjester was fun too. But I tried both of those alraedy and I wanted to try a Blade this time.
Me: Okay. So Robin, where are you from?
Robin: I'm from Belgium.
Me: And how old are you?
Robin: I am 17 years old.
Me: What are your hobbies?
Robin: My hobbies are gaming, watching anime and programming if I find a good idea to write a program. I also like to read if it's a good book.
Me: Do you have pets?
Robin: I used to have a cat but we had to leave her behind when we moved. She died recently though. I would love to have a cat again but can't right now.
Me: Yeah cats are awesome, I can tell! Anyway, what's your favorite holiday destination?
Robin: My favorite destination that I've been to with my family would be Echternach, Luxemburg. However, Paris was very cool as well but I went there with my school, so it's different.
Me: And if you could pick any place, where would you want to go to?
Robin: Antwerp. *blush* But besides Antwerp, London seems like a cool place to visit as well.
Me: It is great, I want to go there again too. What languages do you speak?
Robin: I only speak fluent Dutch and English. I know some French but not much. I can also understand SOME German.
Me: Back to Flyff. How long are you playing already?
Robin: Phew, difficult question. I've been playing on and off since the end of version 9. My guess is that it's about two and a half years now.
Me: *Starts about other stuff*
Robin: Lisa, interview.
Me: Right. What's your favorite monster on Flyff?
Robin: Glaphans for sure.
Me: Okay one last question. How would you describe yourself? One word is enough.
Robin: Lazy.
Me: I knew it.
Robin: Lol.
Me: Thanks for your cooperation!
Robin: No problem. /ridicule


SonGoku


Me: Hi there Son!
Son: Hi.
Me: Ready for the interview?
Son: I was born ready, maybe.
Me: Okay here we go. What's your name?
Son: I told you I can't write it with English alphabet.
Me: Is there really no way you can?
Son: I can but you won't be able to read it as it is.
Me: Can you write how it sounds?
Son: In my language it's like Tsvetomir. Which is like flower and peace. Something like that, lol.
Me: Okay! What's the name of your main character?
Son: MisTy.
Me: And where do you live?
Son: Bulgaria.
Me: How old are you?
Son: 18.
Me: That's as old as me! Or are you from 1992?
Son: Yeah, from 1992.
Me: Ok, ok. What languages can you speak?
Son: English, I know enough to talk with English people, and some words in Japanese.
Me: And Bulgarian?
Son: Ofcourse, it's my country's language!
Me: Haha.
Son: And recenlty I found out I can translate Serbian to Bulgarian a little.
Me: What are your hobbies?
Son: Going out with friends, playing the guitar and some games I guess. Is fitness a hobby?
Me: If you really like it, I guess.
Son: I do except that it hurts all over when I'm finished.
Me: Well that's part of the sport. Do you have any pets?
Son: Nope, I had a turtle but it died long ago.
Me: If you could go on holidays to any place of the world, where would you go to?
Son: Jaoan or Finland.
Me: Why those places?
Son: Because I think that Japanese people have more fun that other people and Finland because my favorite band is from there. And I want to learn more about the culture of Japan. And some fighting sports!
Me: Hehe. Is there a place where you already went on holidays that you really liked?
Son: Nope, I've never been to a country other than mine but I used to go on folklore things. I don't know how to say it.
Me: Uh okay. Back to subject Flyff. How long have you been playing Flyff already?
Son: 4 or 5 years I guess. I started in Aibatt with my friends.
Me: Totaly oldschool.
Son: Yeah, I guess.
Me: What's your favorite class, and why?
Son: Blade because I got bored of all the other classes easily.
Me: What's your favorite monster?
Son: Hmm I've never thought about that. Meteonyker?
Me: And the final question. Describe yourself. One word is enough.
Son: I don't know but I hate to give up. Persistant I guess.
Me: Okay, thank you very much for the interview.
Son: You're welcome.