Wednesday 2 June 2010

Invasion cleaning

Son mentioned yesterday that there were some left overs from invasion at carrier bombs. Me and Harold hurried there and started to kill the huge spawn of diffrent kinds of monsters.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Soon Flashstick came join us and we saw some giant glaphans. Giant hunt time!



Photobucket



Photobucket


I saw the text that showed presence of a Red Meteonyker. After a while I noticed him down the hill where we were fighting.



Photobucket


Ofcourse I had to get it behind me. Oops.



Photobucket



Then we noticed a spawn of monsters on a place you couldn't come. Flash told me I could get there by board, so I did. Then I got stuck with 5 giants behind me. It took me a while to get out of that place again.



Photobucket



Photobucket



When I was finaly out I headed back to the Red Metenyker. Everyone seemed to die from it. I pmed Vriesa and asked if she didn't want to kill a Red Meteonyker. She said: Ofcourse! A bit later she was killing it. We were all staring and watching her awesome dammage.




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



After the Meteonyker died Son said there were 2 more. "What!?" We went to take a look and, yes. Two more Red Meteonykers. Ofcourse I had to get one, again, behind me. Then I had to go.



Photobucket



Photobucket