Tuesday 15 June 2010

Who are we? Smiley, Dion and Valerio.

Smiley

Me: Okay here we go. Hello!
Smiley: Hello Lisa.
Me: I'm going to ask you like 10 questions.
Smiley: I hope they are not hard...
Me: Ofcourse not. What's your name?
Smiley: Smiley.
Me: How old are you Smiley?
Smiley: I'm 18 years old.
Me: Where do you live?
Smiley: Santa Domingo, Dominican Republic.
Me: Woah, Sunny country. Isn't it?
Smiley: Yeah, it's very sunny, yet boring... But it's ok at the end...
Me: What languages do you speak?
Smiley: English and Spanish, maybe I can speak a little French too.
Me: Okay. What are your hobbies?
Smiley: Playing drums, guitar, FLYFF (obvious), basketball and baseball (my favorite sport).
Me: Do you have pets?
Smiley: A dog called Lazzie.
Me: Cool. Um, um. What's your favorite holidays destination?
Smiley: Umm... I've went to many places around the world but I like Miami a lot! There are nice beaches, girls, beer,... Everything in once place, can't miss that.
Me: Haha, if you could pick any place on the world, where would you like to go to?
Smiley: Belgium, to visit you. I've never went to Belgium before... And since it's too far my parents won't let me go alone.
Me: Haha, now about Flyff. What's the name of your main character on Flyff?
Smiley: IdiotBlade.
Me: What class is it?
Smiley: A blade ofcourse!
Me: Is that your favorite class?
Smiley: Yeah!
Me: Why?
Smiley: Because I've been always going with those kinds of classes in other online games I've played. Like in MU Online I was a Blade Knight (sort of the blade of Flyff) and I've always liked thosek inds of classes.
Me: Okay. What's your favorite monster?
Smiley: Umm, hard one. Mocomochi. If that counts, ofcourse.
Me: I guess, yes.
Smiley: Weee!
Me: Last question. How would you describe yourself? One word is enough.
Smiley: Damn, that's a hard one. Reckless.
Me: Ok. Thank you very much.
Smiley: No problem.


Dion

Me: Can we do this in English?
Dino: Sure thing.
Me: Okay. What's your name?
Dino: *surprised* Dion?
Me: Yeah! What's the name of your main character on Flyff?
Dino: Uhm... Depends, I switch alot. Mostly on Redez atm I think.
Me: Since when do you play Flyff?
Dino: I have no idea. I played in v5 but then quitted. After that I started at v9/v10 again I think.
Me: So you told me your main is Redez, what class is it?
Dino: Blade.
Me: Is Blade your favorite class?
Dino: Uhm, Blade and Billposter.
Me: Why those two?
Dino: Blade because they're really fast and I like the hits. Billposter because of the AoEs, the hitpoints and the cool knuckles.
Me: And, what's your favorite monster ingame?
Dino: Uhm... Yetti!
Me: Haha the CS is more cute than the monsters itself though.
Dino: Haha, yeah. The paws of the CS.
Me: Now about yourself, how old are you?
Dino: Sixteen years young.
Me: Where do you live?
Dino: The Netherlands. South-Holland, Arkel.
Me: What languages can you speak?
Dino: Well, understand or speak fluent?
Me: Um, in which languages do you think you can communicate?
Dino: Ummm. Dutch, English, German, ... AND MEXICAN. Dos burritos. Skip the last part.
Me: Sure, sure. What are your hobbies?
Dino: Flyff duh, I play it 24/7. Nah. Karate, PS3ing and yeah little Flyffing. Oh and fishing a little.
Me: Do you have pets?
Dino: Do I really have to name them all?
Me: You choose.
Dino: Alright, here goes. Like 8 goldfishes, 25 tropical fishes, 3 geckos, 1 dog and 1 cat. We used to have 6 cats or so. My mom worked in a shelter back then.
Me: Okay. What's your favorite holidays destination?
Dino: Uhh... Belgium (Ardennes), or Scotland.
Me: If you could pick any place on the world. Where would you like to go to?
Dino: No idea. Antwerpen. I have no idea.
Me: Fine.
Dino: Yes, I kinda like it here in Arkel.
Me: That explains.
Dino: Or no. Astraulia. I want to go there maybe.
Me: Last question! Describe yourself. One word is enough.
Dino: Really?
Me: What really?
Dino: No idea.
Me: Try!
Dino: Weird.
Me: Okay, thanks for the interview.
Dino: That sounded so prepaired.


Valerio

Vale: Start this interview.
Me: Okay, okay.
Vale: My name is... uh hi! Eminem.
Me: So your name is Valerio. Good. What's your main character's name?
Vale: Going out for a second, to help my mom. Wait! Ok, start again.
Me: What's your main character's name?
Vale: FreePenyaPlox, I like that character... So powerful.
Me: Vale, be serious please.
Vale: My main is Nafas, aha, I love Blades. And I am going to make a new Asal BP nob.
Me: So you like Blades and Billposters, are they your favorite classes?
Vale: I don't really like Billposters, but they are cheap?
Me: Then your favorite class is Blade?
Vale: Hum, I love class 1vs1 with a nice critical rate, which are Blades or Jesters.
Me: What's your favorite Flyff monster?
Vale: I love Gannessa, but I like Red Meteonyker too.
Me: And how long are you playing Flyff already?
Vale: On Demian server?
Me: Well tell me when you started Flyff and when you started on Demian.
Vale: I started 2, 3 years ago with playing flyff, but not totally... I made with a friend an elementor full stamina, hit 93-M then we got hacked... and here I am. I made loads of characters on Demian, the best one is Nafas, though. I had 15b or more, someone hacked me with a keylogged 4 months ago... and I am farming pets, savage. I nver cashed, but I earned alot of gpotatoes for free.
Me: Okay. So Valerio, more about the you behind the computer. How old are you and where do you live?
Vale: 17 years old and I live in Rome, Italy.
Me: And what are your hobbies?
Vale: Going out with friends. NOT studying. Playing Flyff, I hate all video games except Flyff. Drink alcohol in the evening with friends... Hum. I love also gym and thai boxing. Oh and gymming pool. And eating pizza.
Me: What languages do you speak?
Vale: English, Italian, French and a bit of Indian/Hindu.
Me: What's your favorite holidays destination?
Vale: Sea with friends.
Me: And if you could pick any place on the world, where would you want to go to?
Vale: Sardine, Australia and Amsterdam.
Me: Do you have pets?
Vale: No, but alot of my friends have a dog. OH and I have my sister, she's like a monkey.
Me: And the last question. How would you describe yourself? One word is enough.
Vale: Adamantine.
Me: Thank you for your cooperation!
Vale: No problem.