Sunday 1 May 2011

Twilight Dentifrice Action Team

I've been thinking about this for quite a while now. We need to do more things with the guild again. Things like dungeons, guildduels and other games. For that I want to make an 'actionteam' that will discuss and plan the events together with me.

So, I'm asking if anyone is willing to join that team and help together with me to make this guild more active again. Also I'd like to know who's willing to join those events. Fill in this list and let me know it.

- Level and jobs of all your characters (Equipped or not doesn't matter)
- Your Timezone
- Days/hours you cannot come online
- Willing to join the actionteam? If yes, write down some ideas and what you think you can do.

I'd really like to get a lot of replies on this so we can continue making TDF even better.

Thanks!

Photobucket