Sunday 22 May 2011

Flyff V17 Beta

Even though I said I wouldn't try the V17 Beta, I did try it. If you lvled you got free things like an upgrade Spirit, Tiny Tanuki CS pet, Beadslot keys, Spros, Apros, Jewelry boxes, ... I was first happy surprised by all the free stuff I got by lvling, but got soon annoyed because my inventory kept being full. In any case, I lvled to 60 and did my second job quest. Then I arrived at Venel...



Photobucket




It was terrible. There were so many people waiting to kill the Venel. I wasn't sure what to do and just followed the line. While waiting I noticed that there were a few higher levels that made sure everything went fair and well. There was a Ringmaster that would buff and heal, there was a Billposter that would kill ksers, there were others keeping an eye on the line. It comforted me a bit that everything would go fair, and I thought it'd be soon my turn.

But, no. An hour later I took this screenshot.  Meanwhile I got pked by a Blade that just killed some of the line, including me. I got closer to the Venel but everything went wrong. People would just change their place in the line, sneak forward in the line, and the one that was keeping an eye on the line was gone. There were people ksing the Venel, but no one to kill the ksers anymore. And to make it worse, the ones killing the Venel died all the time because the Ringmaster was gone. That's when I logged out, I didn't feel like playing the beta any more at all.


Photobucket





In any case, I went back anyway. This time there was no one at Venel. I started to kill it and someone else doing his second job quest arrived. Of course he started to ks. Of course it didn't count the Venel after killing it. Of course he had to ks once more, and a third time to realize he wasn't going any faster like this either. Then finally my fourth Venel counted and I could become Knight. I went back to Flaris and I awakened my awesome Vagrant set, awakened my wooden sword, upgraded my set and sword, pierced and was happy with the results. I would level to 130 with this set! Upgrades from your weapons will look different now, this is an example of wind.


Photobucket





I leveled to 74 and realized I wanted buffs. So I started making a second character so I could buff myself. When I logged out and logged back in later, I realized that there was a huge roll back. My set wasn't pierced any more, some parts not upgraded any more and I was back to level 60. I didn't feel like going through all that again and logged out again. This is where my Beta story ends. Sorry for who wanted to see more of it!



Photobucket