Friday 27 May 2011

Screenshots of past weeks

Here some screenshots that I took past week(s).



Chris sawes the day once again!

Photobucket





This is what you get if Dino steals the bed from me and Drunk in the guild house.

Photobucket





Sean and me logged in on the same time, aside each other. So creepy.

Photobucket






Afonso failing.

Photobucket






Frank wants a nakename.

Photobucket





Son, we finally know the truth.

Photobucket





Screenshot before training.

Photobucket






Break during training with Spirit.

Photobucket





The remaining time on my 3 day Azria ticket is 3 days!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Jess giving me weird and CS and making me wear it.

Photobucket





Jess came online yesterday, totally bored. She first wanted to die by monster she spawned herself. Then she asked noobs if they wanted plv. She took them all the way to Mars Mines and gave them a wooden sword. Sigh.

Photobucket






Some screenshots that JoeL send me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket