Tuesday 3 May 2011

Screenshots of past weeks

I forgot to upload this screenshots before I went to my mother's place again. So here are finally some screenshots that I had to post earlier. Too bad I can't tell stories anymore about the screenshots... Because I forgot it.




Pwning in arena.

Photobucket





2 girls 2 rabbits.

Photobucket






Food party in the old guildhouse.

Photobucket


Photobucket





Preparing to enter the arena.

Photobucket





After trying a lot of times I finally managed to get on the dragon head in arena.

Photobucket





Marielle's birthday party.

Photobucket


Photobucket





Red riding hood (if you use your imagination) and the wolf.

Photobucket





Hanging out in the old guild house.

Photobucket


Photobucket





Elementor killing Bangs using his staff as a sword. Amazing.

Photobucket





Dino thinking perverted. Seriously.

Photobucket





Cool CS.

Photobucket