Wednesday 26 December 2012

Merry Christmas! (2012)

We survived the end of the world so we got to celebrate Christmas! Hooray.

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you get to spend some nice time with your family and others you love.
I've been to 3 Christmas 'parties' (ah awesome, those divorced parents). They were mostly okay. I didn't take many pictures this year though, sorry.







Table decoration and pie!

Photobucket









My aunt made a turkey for Christmas. It looks so cool.

Photobucket









Santa musicians in Antwerp.

Photobucket









This are the presents I got, except the book. I bought that book today for myself. I also got a new pajama and a new sweater!

Photobucket









I made this little box out of cardboard for my father and his girlfriend, inside there was a note.

Photobucket









I found out I didn't show new picture of my papercraft yet! I finally finished the boots so he can stand up now. It's pretty impressing... My cousins asked where I bought this doll. Haha. Just one page left with details such as a belt and daggers. I'm so excited!

Photobucket

Photobucket









Here are already two of those details. A belt on the side and his hidden dagger!

Photobucket









To make a long story short, I got a car I can use for two weeks. It feels pretty cool to have a car for my own. I didn't drive that much with it yet but still... It's mine! For two weeks... I attached a key chain at it, one I got from Gabriella.

Photobucket