Friday 21 December 2012

Running around with Dino

It saddens me a little that the following screenshots don't include Gabriella much. I've been helping Dino out with questing while Gabriella wasn't home, sooo...




Dino dies pretty much and I'm not sure whether he forgets to repair his stuff or that he dies so much he doesn't get the chance to repair his armour... In any case, I found him dead AND shirtless one time. I'm so glad he's human...

Photobucket









In most small towns, forts, there is magical snow where you can make a snowman. Snowballs!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket









Bjorn caught up with us, showing off his new piece of 'armour.' A bag with presents!

Photobucket

Photobucket










When I try saving Dino he's often surrounded by the monsters that killed him. Sometimes there's one, sometimes 2 or 3. Sometimes there are just... many... And since I really want to save Dino I have to deal with all of them. I experienced a few near death moments. But it was all part of the plan to revive him!

Photobucket








I lead Dino and Bjorn up on the hill where you find diving goggles. Hehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket









It was difficult to deal with this two guys. I might say some perverted comments sometimes but... They're MUCH WORSE! Oh, Dino's suit is bugged here.

Photobucket








I saw a little house and I got really curious and wanted to look inside. When I ran inside I realized that this was the place the Champion was hidden. Run!

Photobucket









Dead Dino.

Photobucket









Dino's story line. The drinking quest. I'm glad I didn't have to do that one again.

Photobucket










Every time we noticed a boss monster near we ran to it to kill it. They're fun!

Photobucket









Found a simple axe. My '1' key said 'Slash'. So I pressed it and this happened. Uh, what?

Photobucket









Everywhere in the world there are weapons or scrap you can pick up to fight with. Simple sticks, bones, hammers, zombie arms and much more. They mostly break after a few hits though.

Photobucket










Watching Dino who's doing a quest I can't help with.

Photobucket









Snow, check. Cherry tree, check. Present in the distance, check. My cute black bear Bearlock, check.

Photobucket









I barely survived here. I got downed a few times but managed to get back alive every time. It was actually fun to do and Dino enjoyed watching me running back and forth with a horde of monsters behind me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket









More boss monsters and Christmas toy monsters.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket









And I reached the maximum level! Level 80! Hooray!

Photobucket









I got this helmet from Gabriella and I bought the rest on the market. I like my new set.

Photobucket

Photobucket









Screenshots from Gabriella. She often does jump puzzles, they give nice rewards. There are also jump puzzles in World vs World. The 'invaders' (other worlds) change every now and then. This times the invaders are pretty mean. They go to the jump puzzles and kill everyone who tries to do them.

Photobucket

Photobucket








Gabriella said she had never seen this many rams at one small gate from a tower before. 

Photobucket









A gate under water.

Photobucket









Gabriella placed rams in front of a gate and started attacking a tower all alone. Other players from our world started to help her out. Her first victory lead by herself! Congratulations!

Photobucket









But she didn't keep it for long. Soon after she captured it the enemy came to claim it back.

Photobucket

Photobucket