Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year! (2013)

When I wrote the title of this post I wrote '2012' at first. It's always something to get used to, living in a different year!

Happy new year everyone.

I'm taking this chance to look back on past year... After still playing some Flyff the first months of this year I finally completely quit. I had great times on Flyff and I'll always remember those but it's past.
Björn made me play Minecraft with him and I was addicted to that for quite a long time (not so long compared to Flyff but eh...) I build some great things on it together with Björn, Sabrina, Dave and Patrick. Though I lost touch with most of them by now.
It's been a rough year for me. I lost a lot friends and without Twilight Dentifrice at my side I felt quite lonely. But I got saved too. I got given a new chance and I took it with my both hands. Here I go again... Sonaj, Gabriella. No words can express what you two mean to me. Just... Thank you. And Sonaj... Let's make this year a year where we'll try our best to merge our worlds. No matter what's holding us, together we can overcome it.

This year I lost my two oldest cats. Discovery and Felix. God I miss them. The house is so empty without them. My father doesn't want new pets so... Lucky I still got stubborn Tipi and crazy Yoshi.
I got my driving license this year! It's great! I can drive all alone to where ever I want now.Ahh, freedom.
And I got to know a great artist. Ludovico Einaudi. His music is amazing.

I've been drawing more (digitally) past year and learned a lot new tricks. You don't see many drawings of me, mostly because I'm too lazy to finish them, but I feel that improved quite a bit.
I started a new papercraft past  year and I'm close to finishing it. It took me really long to build it because it's the biggest papercraft I made so far and because... There's so much to do
I started playing Guild Wars with Gabriella because we wanted to play a game together, spend time together. Björn, Dino and Sonaj joined us later and we met a nice guy, Vlad, on Guild Wars that joins us in our silly journeys. Me and Gabriella also started playing Minecraft together. We're working on a palace. Screenshots of that will come soon.
Besides Guild Wars, drawing, Papercraft and Minecraft I also still play games on my Xbox360. I try to update blog as much as I can, I visit my grandmother regularly, watch Friends (I'm at season 8!). I play piano again and a certain person takes a lot of my time too (asdjsdf why is it so great). On a free day I wake up and think about all the things I can do. Then I get so excited but I never know what to start with. So I mostly waste my time thinking about what  I can do but do nothing... And then the day is over! I love it.

I'm ready for a new year. I'm excited when I think about all the things I could do this year. I'm going to try to become stronger this year and move forward. I wish for all my blog readers a year full with happiness and joy.

May my English and grammar improve.

Best wishes
Lisa!