Wednesday 12 December 2012

Christmas is near and more pictures

Picture time!



When I was with my grandparents last time my father and my grandfather were discussing things that didn't interest me much so I went outside to take some pictures. They have a part of a forest as their garden. The sun was really nice and there was snow. A great time for pictures!

Photobucket






This is my grandfather's wood barn. Looking at this... Almost makes me think we're 100 years back. I love it!

Photobucket







I love how the sun which was already pretty orange-ish shone on the light brown ferns.

Photobucket







Frozen leaves.

Photobucket

Photobucket







It finally snowed here too but it didn't say for long. I want snow, please!


Photobucket







Christmas tree in my city. Like every year there is a Christmas market on the square I work at. It's fun and cozy but... Christmas music... All day... Please, let it be Christmas soon!


Photobucket







Christmas in my store too, yey.


Photobucket







Christmas at home! I finally bought new ornaments and I'm really happy with them. Thank you IKEA.


Photobucket







Christmas in my father's class. I decorated this one too although the ornaments were pretty... random...


Photobucket

Photobucket







And Sinterklaas passed by again. It's a Dutch holiday for Children. I think my parents can't give up on the tradition even though me and my brother aren't really children anymore... Or are we?


Photobucket

Photobucket







Cooking. Hehe.


Photobucket







When my store was really busy some customer gave me this pin. It was really weird and I was really busy so I barely managed to thank her but... I think it's awesome! Haha.


Photobucket







Today I failed at life. I failed to open my Ice Tea can.


Photobucket







And we got a new paperweight! It's kind of sad that we don't have cats at my father's house anymore but lucky we still got this fat visitor.


Photobucket







Showing off time. My manga collection is still growing!


Photobucket







And so is my Xbox collection.


IMG_0852







Playing wordfeud with my grandmother!


Photobucket







Bought this gift for my boyfriend. I'm glad he likes it!


Photobucket







Playing Assassin's creed and got really scared. Because of monsters? No. HEIGHT.


Photobucket







This is Connor from Assassin's Creed 3 with his father Haytem behind him. I love those two...


Photobucket







Pictures from Gabriella. She showed me how much snow there was with her. It's much... So much...


Photobucket







Photobucket








She showed me this picture first.

Photobucket








Later she showed me this one. I'm so jealous.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket