Thursday 13 December 2012

This place kills brain cells

Before I start telling you about the crazy things we've done past... times we played Guild Wars I want to thank Gabriella for helping me sorting out the screenshots. Every time I'm about to update the blog about Guild Wars I realize that I have over 200 screenshots (from me and Gabriella together). Of course I can't post them all and me and Gabriella often screenshot the same thing but I still want to post a lot of them. So, they need to get sorted out. Which scenes were funny? Who's screenshot shall I take? Gabriella's or mine? How many shall I post of that certain moment? ... It's really annoying, yet fun to see all those screenshots again.

Since I was selecting pictures for my blog yesterday I didn't feel much for selecting Guild Wars screenshots too so I asked Gabriella to do it for me. I know how much work it is and how much time it took you Gabriella so... Thank you! You really helped me out.



Last week me and Gabriella went to Hoelebrak, which is the hometown of the Norn, to finish some story line quests of me. We had to help the Quaggans! And we love Quaggans so we gladly crossed the snowy lands to meet up with them.

Photobucket







Norn are really big so all their houses and furniture are big too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket







Quaggans live in the water so our quest started in a frozen river. Brrr.

Photobucket

Photobucket







The Quaggans were driven away from their lakes by the undead so they tried finding shelter on land but they can't find food there. Basically they were starving! The NPC that helps me with my story line quests, Thybalt, has something with apples. This should explain my lame joke.

Photobucket







We had to get into a cave for... Something I can't remember. There was a lot wind there so we got often pushed back by it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket







Holding a shield...

Photobucket








In the end we helped the Quaggan escape their river after their eggs hatched. To start a quest you get this loading screens with nice art!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket








When I finished this quest I got this cool looking bow. Too bad it was weaker than the one I already had.

Photobucket







We looked around a bit, became friends with a monster (or at least tried to) and found this ice dragon statues. It was part of a side quest so we gladly did that quest.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket







Trying to get map completion somewhere else...

Photobucket

Photobucket







Awesome Moa.

Photobucket








I met up with a Belgian guy somewhere in the Charr area. I really liked it there. It was very beautiful.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket







Ghost cat and a sword in a stone! Omg!

Photobucket

Photobucket








Then we tried to play some World vs World but my computer always crashes when we're close to breaking a gate. Why, computer... WHY?

Photobucket








Found this cool looking bow.

Photobucket







Met up with Gab and Vlad.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket







And Gabriella keeps having fun in World vs World!

Photobucket

Photobucket







And she finds big treasures and big... worms...

Photobucket

Photobucket








While Vlad was waiting for me to quest together he 'fell asleep'. He looked like some cute kitty sleeping all rolled up. It was so cute! His reply was awesome.

Photobucket







Moa's in the water!

Photobucket








We ran into some mines for an event. The event took REALLY long. We had to kill A LOT undead. It was really annoying but we got a lot loot and exp from it.

Photobucket

Photobucket








When we finally reached the map we were planning to go to some hours passed already and we didn't feel like playing anymore.

Photobucket







Skill point.

Photobucket








Some strange quest.

Photobucket







Quaggans!

Photobucket

Photobucket








I met up with Vlad again and later Gabriella joined us.

Photobucket








Vlad totally gets the point of cliffs. Jump off them! It doesn't matter if you die!

Photobucket

Photobucket








We followed Vlad around who was trying to do map completion.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket








Throwing cannonballs to Gabriella because she would totally do the same to me.

Photobucket










Having fun with a bugged NPC.

Photobucket









Locking ourselves up in a cage.

Photobucket








Having my own sword stick right through me. Okay...

Photobucket








Later we found this waterfall and we took turns to jump off it. We really spend a lot time here... Gabriella didn't manage to survive the jump though, while me and Vlad never died.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket








And of course me and Gabriella took a shower together under the waterfall.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket








And we moved on. Telling ourselves we'd find another cliff somewhere. I loved this scenery. The sky was so beautiful and the water...

Photobucket

Photobucket








Greeting a random AFK person.

Photobucket








Vlad getting a skill point that me and Gabriella did already some other time. You had to shoot cannons to some targets in the distance.

Photobucket

Photobucket








Then Vlad became the target and Gabriella shot him!

Photobucket








We moved on and found this girl in trouble (or at least I think she was in trouble, else we made trouble...) I invited her to our party and she joined us.

Photobucket








Vlad lead us over a hill. The new girl followed nicely. Gabriella after her. Then me... Failing... I didn't manage to climb that hill. So sad.

Photobucket








Gabriella found some bugged dolphins.

Photobucket

Photobucket







Vlad mentioned there was a boss nearby. Only when we got closer we realized WHICH boss it was. It was the really difficult one that we tried to kill with Bjorn last time.

Photobucket

Photobucket








We died.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket







Dancing!

Photobucket








Every time I see jellyfish I get this strange feeling. I wonder what it is...

Photobucket







The Norn girl left us and a bit later we decided to stop too. For some reason we stopped at the exact same place as me and Gabriella stopped another time and we also started dancing again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket