Saturday 1 December 2012

Days are passing by

I realized that the year is almost over and I didn't manage to post more posts than last year. I blame my big Guild Wars posts (I could totally split them up) and no Flyff posts!

But I don't just posts to post. I really enjoy updating my blog, although I have no idea who still reads my blog.




Guild Wars 2 screenshots! Me and Gabriella play less together lately. Gabriella plays often World vs World during the night, when the worlds are active. I just don't manage to stay up that late, nor do I really want to... World vs World gives nice exp so Gabriella reached level 80 (the max level). Congratulations!



When me and Gabriella meet up somewhere I always try to greet her properly. It's just so much fun!

Photobucket







NeocroHero really IS a drunkard.

Photobucket








Big difficult boss.

Photobucket








Playing with Björn who's singing the Pokémon theme.


Photobucket








He's such a wussy! Joke, you're nice company Björn.


Photobucket








Tybalt must be one of the funniest NPCs I ever met in a MMORPG. He and his apples...


Photobucket








Most evil quest reward ever. I had to choose between strawberry pie, chocolate pie and cheese cake. Really?! Impossible. I picked the chocolate pie and gave it to Gabriella.


Photobucket









Because holding random things is funny.

Photobucket








Gabriella always warns me in time.


Photobucket








New pet: shark! I got so many pets now and many are still nameless. Help!


Photobucket

Photobucket








Didn't see she died too...


Photobucket








Gabriella attacking me with a cannon. Ohh...


Photobucket

Photobucket








Falling!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket








Most difficult vista I've done so far. Ahh, if it wasn't for Gabriella I would've given up.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket








There were enemies running after us and what do I do... Turn around to take a screenshot of course!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket








The whole map was in hands of the enemies. It was pretty difficult to run between it all. We gave up soon enough.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket








Björn had to be somewhere really far on the map for his story line. He asked if I could stick along. We went through areas I had never seen before. Scary...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket








Gabriella is growing very mature!


Photobucket








And she keeps finding transforms...


Photobucket








My plan: Run... and run!


Photobucket








Holding the enemy back.


Photobucket








Poor Gabriella can't reach her loot.


Photobucket








My computer can't handle big fights so well. He just turns off in the middle of big chaos. Argh!


Photobucket









Lucky I still have my pets. They understand my pain...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket








Gabriella's mother called.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket









My pirate armor!


Photobucket








Fell off the stairs. Promise.


Photobucket








I think we were all very tired at this point.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket








Seeing the enemy and slowly walk away backwards.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket








Got confused in a fight on World vs World.


Photobucket








Frying pan!


Photobucket








Bears!


Photobucket








New pet: Snow owl.


Photobucket

Photobucket








Original name (somewhere in the distance).


Photobucket








Quaggans are awesome.


Photobucket








The bad thing about Norn houses is that everything is so big!


Photobucket

Photobucket








Difficult boss.


Photobucket








Pretty trees.


Photobucket








Gabriella destroying a wall.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket








An event started and suddenly a lot enemies attacked Gabriella.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket








Priorities. I have to harvest the mushrooms before helping Gabriella out.


Photobucket








Baby Quaggan!


Photobucket








Björn's little brother.


Photobucket








Doing a... thing... with reward...


Photobucket

Photobucket








Screenshots from Gabriella! They're almost all from World vs World. She builds siege weapons and joins in big invasions. 


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket








When Gabriella tried to revive a friend the NPC enemies stopped attacking her... Handy!


Photobucket








Umm...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket