Saturday 2 July 2011

Papercraft: Update!

Oh, God. This was the worst part of a papercraft I ever made. I work with a 3D model that normally shows what tab I have to glue where. Now, this pieces of hair didn't show at all where I had to glue them, so I had to figure it out on my own. Normally that wouldn't be a drama but it just didn't make sense at all. Anyway I decided to just try a few things and it worked! It was a lot of work but it looks pretty good now.

For the fans I added a picture is of my chicken in our house. As some of you know, 2 of my chickens got killed by a hedgehog. When evening falls this survivor gets very nervous and tries to find a save place to sleep. It's pretty sad. But, the hedgehog is caught and brought away to a forest further away.




Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket