Thursday 7 July 2011

Papercraft: Pixie Yuna

I finally finished my papercraft. Yuna wasn't easy to make since the 3D model I got wasn't that good made. To say it simple: it didn't really show where the parts had to be. I raged a lot at the head (mostly to Brett) but I managed it anyway. Looking back to it, it was actually pretty fun.

I made one mistake with the right arm (the one that stick up). I glued the wrist a little wrong. Normally she shows her hand palm. It's not such a big mistake. If I let her stand on her right foot then she doesn't stand that straight up so I decided to let it lean against something so she looks better. Then at last. I think I lost the shoe ties somewhere so if I find them I'll add them later. It's not such a big deal.
No idea why I'm writing so much about this papercraft...

Pictures!





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket