Tuesday 12 July 2011

Bored Hero

Finally our little Bored is a Hero. Back when I met him I wouldn't have thought that any of us (the old TDF) would be Hero one day. And I could have never imagined that one of them would still be by my side 3 years later.

I gave him the name 'MrBored' because when I met him he would always say he was bored. He accepted his name and even called his Ringmaster MrBored.
A lot has happened and there has been different TDF groups. Only two members were always the same. Me and MrBored. He quit sometimes and started new characters but in the end he would still be in TDF, being bored.

I'm so happy that I can tell you now that he grew to be a real Hero on Flyff. I'm happy that I can still enjoy his presence.

I couldn't be there when MrBored went Hero but Dino took screenshots for me. Congratulations MrBored on hitting Hero!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket