Friday 8 July 2011

Guildscreenshots

Yesterday someone (was it Sean or Bored?) mentioned we should take a guildscreenshot since we were with so many online. I wasn't doing anything so I called everyone over to the guildhouse to take a few screenshots of us. I was surprised about how much this guild has grown. If anyone can work with any kind of photo-edit program feel free to edit a screenshot.



Okay Bored is funny on this screenshot.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






Before we went to the guildhouse I was training with Bored and Sean in tower. When we wanted to stop we ran into Son. After that I chased after Sean through tower trying to stun him. That was fun. Thanks for the great evening everyone!

Photobucket


Photobucket