Thursday 24 May 2012

A very interesting blog post

Al right. I mostly only post on this blog when I finished something or when I'm at a certain stadium that it's worth posting. To update all of you, this is what I'm planning to do and what I'm working on! You may expect posts about this later.

  •  I'm planning to make a minecraft drawing of Sabrina. I just love her character in game and she's going to look so cute in anime-style-ish.
  •   I still have to finish this background of a fan-art drawing of a movie I watched.
  •  I have to practice on drawing backgrounds and I finally know how I'm going to do that!
  •  I bought a cupcake mix a while ago; I still didn't get to make them...
  •  Today I made a clay figure. Time to paint it now!
  •  I'm still working slowly on my newest papercraft: Altaïr. I'm working on the hoodie now. I'll post an update when I finish this part. 
  •  I bought an RPG for my Xbox a few weeks ago and... I'm afraid I'll spend more time on it than on Skyrim. And that's a lot knowing I spend already 180 hours on Skyrim. That's nothing compared to the amount of time I spend on Flyff though. I got the highest time achievement on that, on NeocroHero only...
  •  I really have to stop being emo. It doesn't suit me.

Requests for drawings are still welcome. I don't always have ideas what to draw so... This is the end of the very interesting blog post!