Thursday 17 May 2012

Miscellaneous

Time to update blog again...

Since I got 4 different, not related, pictures and a screenshot I want to show but I don't want to post 5 different posts for it... I'm just going to put them all together!




Air-drying modelling Material


I bought this pack of 'Air-drying modelling Material' (that's what the package says) and I want to make something with it. Now, I have no idea what to make. Does anyone have any idea what I can make? Please let me know!

Photobucket





Chocolates

Aside the store I work there's a chocolate store. My mother was planning to buy some chocolates to display them in our special candy baskets.B instead of buying them... She got a whole 2.5kg bag for FREE! I have to say, they're delicious. Does anyone want one?


Photobucket






Papercraft: Update!

I finished the head of Altaïr. It's a mask for Mirai now (ewww).





Photobucket







A friend was so nice to lend me his Assasin's Creed game, since I'm making the character of that game. Hooray!



Photobucket







We love noobs!

When Dino was leveling his new character yesterday, a noob ran to him to ask for buffs. He had a special way to ask him though...




Photobucket