Saturday 19 May 2012

Screenshots of the past week on Minecraft

The buildings I'll show here might look better by now but this are some screenshots I took past week while playing Minecraft.



When I visited the sheep at the farm I saw a chicken bathing in the water of the sheep.


Photobucket







On the first floor of the temple I made a flower arrangement room (since that's an Asian thing, right?). I mixed flowers with grass and saplings. Normally saplings don't grow inside houses but... This tree keeps on deciding that he wants to stand there. Oh well...

Photobucket








Inside I made a 'Boeddha' made out of glowstone. Dave put a sign on his 'head' since he thought it was an altar. Ever since there's a sign in front of it saying you can't place signs here... Right.


Photobucket








This is what happens if you chop trees at a time you should just stay inside. 3 creepers exploded!

Photobucket








When I needed some materials from the Dinosaur Camp I found a chicken on Sabrina's bed. Later it jumped on my bed! Now it's locked up in the basement. So cruel.

Photobucket









I made a new storage underground at our new village. Sabrina asked where it was and... A creeper exploded and exposed it. The place between the water and Sabrina's house is the place where all the creepers explode (seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). That's why I called Sabrina's house the 'Creeper Hole' house. I can't be bothered to fill the complete hole over and over again...

Photobucket







Village seen from far. There are 3 houses on this screenshot (one behind the orange house too) and a second temple building. The orange house is a house Sabrina build for me. Behind it there's a dark green house, build by me for Sabrina. The red house on the left is Dave's house. I build a fourth one aside mine in dark blue, Patrick's house. There are more houses coming!

Photobucket








When Sabrina got lost she teleported ME to HER so I could help her back to the temple. Next time Sabrina... Please... Just teleport yourself to me instead...

We ran into an NPC village. That's a village with NPC villagers. They look much better with this texture pack than with the original texture pack!


Photobucket


Photobucket







Em. Sabrina's char with a turned head. Creepy.

Photobucket






When I was helping Dave digging all the dirt away on a place where he's going to build an arena I found this strange figure on the ground. I'm sure it's an alien... I'm very sure...

Photobucket








Temple and other temple building seen from my house. Yay.

Photobucket