Friday 2 March 2012

Coloured drawing: Mercenaries

Eh, I finally finished this...

I started working on this drawing inspired by leveling my Knight, MrsHat. I often had a Mercenary as trainings partner and we had the same clothes (since it was a set you got from a quest). Thinking about that I wanted to draw MrsHat with a boy with the same set on. I didn't use any models this time to form my characters. It's completely drawn by my hand! ... And then I edited it on the computer.

I got bored of coloring since I usually only have one character to draw. Now I had to color two characters and a cow! So it took me longer to finish it than I expected. The background was fun to make since I just draw it out of my hand on the computer without any lines.

I know it isn't such a great drawing (I get so depressed by looking on Deviantart...) but I hope you'll like it.

The original drawings are under the colored ones.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket