Sunday 4 March 2012

Papercraft: Okami

This papercraft was a b*tch.

It's a fox-thing from a Nintendo game called Okami. I decided to make it but realized soon enough that it was really bad designed. There were also no instructions at all, not even a 3D model where I could refer to so I had a really hard time making it (it just made no sense!). I got tired of making it and stopped with it but then I felt like papercrafting again and finished it.

I also gotta thank Aladdin for this. He said I motivated him when he was studying because he saw me working 'so hard' on this papercraft but... He motivated me to continue because of that. I dedicate this papercraft to him!


(Arr, check out my awesome AZERTY keyboard!)

Photobucket






This are cookies I made with a friend. They're little teapots with chocolate on them. Want one?

Photobucket






My cat is lazy. She's so lazy that she doesn't even bother lifting her head while my dad piles stuff on her. She's so lazy that she didn't even bother opening her eyes while we were laughing with her.

...

I wish I could be so lazy without getting yelled at.

Photobucket