Wednesday 22 February 2012

Screenshots of past weeks

This are screenshots from past weeks, I forgot the update the blog earlier so... Enjoy!




To continue the new chain quest I had to kill Carrierbombs. I was level 61. Great! Maria helped me out and I continued the quest.

Photobucket





Meanwhile I also trained a bit. Brett helped sometimes.

Photobucket






I attracted a lot other noobs. Probably because I had Neocrow with me...

Photobucket






In the next parts of the quest I had to convince a gardener to join the Heroes again to protect Madrigal, or something.

Photobucket


Photobucket





And I helped someone to reach level 60. Congratulations!

Photobucket






When I was hanging out with Dino he wanted to get on the roof of B2. He totally failed at it, and raged. Then we put ourselves down and he put a store with his blink wings. I bought all his blink wings so he raged some more, it were his only ones! (Not like Dino ever rages over Flyff...)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






When me and Roxas were bored, I decided to take him through Madrigal to visit places he never visited yet. We headed to the Bahara Desert, by foot of course.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





It's proven. I'm 1337.

Photobucket