Saturday 11 February 2012

Dino looks through screenshots

Dino was looking through his screenshots today. He send me a few funny ones. As blog-owner I had immediately the feeling of putting them on my blog. Dino agreed so... Enjoy Dino's funniest screenshots!





This first one is during a GM bake sale. His tacos were very successful.


Photobucket







This one is one of my personal favorites since Stian (Powerness) just keeps failing time after time.


Photobucket







This one is quite ironic. Some kid started to yell that this server fails but used the wrong server name. Fail much?


Photobucket







Another one of Stian failing. Yes, I'm super gay. Get over with it.


Photobucket







One of Karlo's greatest comments.

Photobucket







This is xFalon's logic. She's sure that DutchD is me (Lisa), Karlo is Dino and Taco is supposed to be me too... So Karlo doesn't exist.

Photobucket







Why does Dino have to screenshot such things


Photobucket






Pim trying to deal with Dino... Translation of Dutch sentences under the screenshot.

Photobucket
(Btw je bent niet irri) :  (Btw you're not annoying)

Photobucket


Photobucket
(Oke jij wint) : (Ok you win)







Kiere came out.

Photobucket






Even Sean gets to deal with 'What she said' sometimes.

Photobucket






Damn this.

Photobucket







Damn this too.

Photobucket