Saturday 4 February 2012

A day with MrsHat

I made a new account a few months ago. MrHatAndClogs made an e-mail for me (because I was too lazy) and I used that one to register. Or well, I was supposed to do that. I made a mistake and gave a wrong e-mail. When passwords got reset I couldn't get a new password. I e-mailed gala about it but I never got a reply.

Yesterday morning I was quite bored and decided to make a new account on Flyff. I tried to register with the e-mail MrHatAndClogs made for me but... It said it was already used. I figured that they changed the e-mail of my new account, without warning me that they did! I reset my password and I could finally log in on my newest account: MrsHat. Before I quit I already leveled her to 39.


This is MrsHat and her pet Cow without a name. If anyone has an idea how I can call him, let me know!

Photobucket





After being called a 'stupid noob' in arena by Jeffrey (so sad...) I decided to check out some quests. Being happy that no one knew this account I ran through Flaris. "Lisa!" I shocked. The ONLY guy that actually knew this account was walking through Flaris too. Damn you, Flyff. I talked a bit to MrHatAndClog's Ringmaster and continued after he gave me a new board. (Thanks!)

I ran into a new quest guy and started a fresh new made chain quest! I also started the Red Bang quest and did both together.

Photobucket





From the new chain quest I got pretty nice rewards such as this +3 set. I also got awakening scrolls and element cards. Later on I also received a +6 NPC sword.

Photobucket

Photobucket






The quest made me kill Lawolfs, Fernferns and Nyangnyangs in Flaris. Later I also had to go into Mars Mines to kill the monsters that stand around the statue at the end of the dungeon (the scary female snake things).

Photobucket







In Saint-Morning I had to try to send a boy home to his mother, find a hairband, pull of legs of Mantis and I had to kill monsters in Garden of Rhisis. At one point I had to level to 40 to continue. Right at that moment it started to snow here (so I ran outside) and... in game too! So I leveled 5 levels with a leech.

Photobucket





After the quests in Garden of Rhisis I got send into the Ivillis Temple. I had to kill 10... Guardians... Yes, that are those blue Luias. I took my Ringmaster with me and waited long for the Guardians to re spawn. Lucky I was smart enough to do this quest together with the Ivillis quest so it gave me some good exp.


Then, I got send to Darkon where I also killed a few times Lord Bang (he didn't want to drop the quest item, aaaargh!). The new chain quest told me that I had to kill a giant Trangfoma. From experience I knew that that weren't the easiest monsters in Darken. In town I asked a few people if they wanted to help me and a level 62 Ranger had time to spare to help me. I died killing the giant but I came back rather fast so I could help the Ranger finishing the giant. Quest complete!

Photobucket







I ran to the next NPC that I had to meet... a unicorn, dog thing (it called himself that!). He told me to kill 20 Captain Carrierbombs. There I was standing: A level 52 Mercenary. I had to kill 20 level 74 monsters. Oh joy.

Photobucket






I didn't look forward to some grinding but I knew I had no other choice if I really wanted to finish this quest. I flew through the caves of the fishes and... flew into a Master Ranger! I asked if he could plv me and he didn't mind, after showing off his whole inventory. Ha! This is my revenge! Now everyone knows what a rich bastard he is.

Anyway in the small time he leveled me (I crashed...) I leveled 4 levels! Thanks!

Photobucket






After that I decided to do some Giant Hunting for Token of Bravery (or something). SpiritInuyasha joined me. After killing 3 giants we got one token! "Just 499 left now." I said to SpiritInuyasha. I swear I could hear him sight. He knows me pretty well so he knew I could actually be serious about doing this. After killing a giant Steamwalker I decided that I would just train a little bit. I called a leech and started to train at Steamwalkers (who were a few levels lower than me, huh?) We moved to Nutty Wheels and later to Drillers. At Drillers we met this nice kind Pker who dropped a 50ATK 5%critical shield, a board, food and more for me. I gave the board to my leech and kept the shield. When my leech had to go I went back to my Master plvler from earlier and leveled to 60.

Thank you SpiritInuyasha for all your help!


So I started the Knight quest...

Photobucket





And became a Knight!

Photobucket





After that I continued the Red Bang quest while chatting to Maria and Sam. After finishing that quest Marina helped me killing those Captain Carriers. Quest complete!

Photobucket

Photobucket






All by all, a fun day on Flyff (What am I saying?!). I'm glad the new quest made me go to places and NPCs that were forgotten. The rewards were also pretty nice. They did a good job (Am I Flyff drugged?!).

Oh and... A kind Sir proposed to me. From now on I can be called Aladdin's wife! -happy-

Photobucket