Tuesday 21 February 2012

A few screenshots

I'll be posting more screenshots on blog of past weeks when I'm on my computer but I decided to put this ones online already.


With two friends I made as being noob Mercenary I did the Iviliss quest where you have to gather 3 rubies to enter a room with a special giant. It was a while ago since I last did this giant so it was fun to do! We tried to go a second time but we had a hard time getting all the rubies.

Photobucket

Photobucket





I mostly tried leveling by myself with MrsHat but I couldn't deny this great plv from Roxas's BJ.


Photobucket






Yesterday my guild leader Zephyrine wanted to enter the screenshot contest. His idea was to spell out 'I love you' with players. We discussed it and decided to just make a heart. We all called friends to the old SM arena and tried forming a heart. It was harder than expected but Zephyrine did a good job putting people on their place. Later Roxas put people on their place and made a really nice heart. We were with way more people than I expected that would come! But that also made it really hard to take good screenshots. I managed to take this ones.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket