Wednesday 1 February 2012

The jump bug

I noticed that Flyff has a 'fun' jump bug now. If you jump it happens that you lag, or something, and that you appear on another place (where you just walked, or a bit off the path you were following). Now, it happens less than in the beginning but what happened today was a bit extreme.

I log in every now and then to chat with some people. Today I was at bangs and decided to move back to town since there were no interesting noobs around (except that one that asked me twice for tanking and three times for penya). I turned around and jumped and....


Photobucket





What??? Suddenly I was at the other side of the mountains... This is a bit extreme, isn't it? I could imagine (a bit) this to happen if I went to that place before but I was at bangs all that time. Strange bug...

Photobucket