Thursday 10 March 2011

Winchestter Master

Yesterday our dear 'The BR', Victor, got Master with his Blade Winchestter. I logged in and headed to Volcano. There I waited with my Blade and Ringmaster for a while together with xsinaaspeer. Joana and Victor didn't seem to come though. They were hunting the quest items Victor needed to complete his Master quest. After I brought xsinaaspeer to the top of Volcano already, cause she was too inpatient, I logged on my Elementor and helped Victor and Joana out. Spirit buffed us and tanked for us while I did some hit and running. After a while we had all quest items and we finally could go to Volcano.




Photobucket


Photobucket





RawrBP joined us and we ran through Volcano. We lost him at a certain point, cause he was AFK, but I ressed him and we could continue.

Photobucket





Without any speech (compaired to Dino...) Victor became Master. Congratulations Victor!

Photobucket

Photobucket





While the others left, Spirit decided he would run out again instead of blinking out. I joined him and left my Ringmaster at the top. That was a good thing to do cause xsinaaspeer had no blinkwink and she only mentioned that when I was already on the bottom of Volcano with my Blade (Slayer?).

Photobucket





We left Volcano and I leaded Spirit to Guardiane to show one my favourite 'glitches' there. We stayed there a while and told Victor he had to find us. I wonder how long it would've taken him if he didn't give up after only taking a look with Aibatts.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket