Saturday 26 March 2011

Who are we? Sinaas, Tayce and Victor.

Sinaas.


Me: Hai!
Sinaas: Hoi.
Me: So, what's your name?
Sinaas: Marielle.
Me: How old are you?
Sinaas: 12 Years old.
Me: Where do you live?
Sinaas: In The Netherlands.
Me: What language do you speak?
Sinaas: English, Dutch.
Me: What are your hobbies?
Sinaas: I like Flyffing, and hockey.
Me: Do you practice hockey in a club?
Sinaas: Sometimes I do hockey with gym, but not in a club.
Me: Ah, hehe, cool. Do you have pets?
Sinaas: No, my parents hate pets.
Me: Aww too bad, would you want one?
Sinaas: Yes I like turtles or fishes.
Me: Cute!
Sinaas: Yeah! They are really cute.
Me: Um, if you could go on holidays to any place in the world, where would you want to go to?
Sinaas: I think I want to go to Spain.
Me: Why Spain?
Sinaas: Good question.
Me: That's where an interview is for!
Sinaas: Because I don't know many countries. And I never ever been before in my life in Spain.
Me: Hehe, ok. About Flyf, how long do you play already?
Sinaas: Hmm, I really don't know. But I think when I was 8, 9 or 10.
Me: What's your main character?
Sinaas: My main character is xsinaaspeer.
Me: What class is it?
Sinaas: It's a Ringmaster level 71.
Me: What's your favourite class?
Sinaas: My favourite class is Elementor.
Me: Why is that?
Sinaas: Because he has Windfield and that's really cool.
Me: Haha. What's your favourite monster in game?
Sinaas: Omg, I have more than one. Can I tell them all?
Me: Sure.
Sinaas: Ok, here it comes: Aibatts, Mushpangs, Dordiomas, Antiqueries and at last Pranksters.
Me: Okay. What do you like about Flyff?
Sinaas: I like mostly, the fun with my guildies or friends. And the arena.
Me: Well, last question already. Try to describe yourself, one word is enough.
Sinaas: In one word I'm this: Tha Bomb. Ok two words. Or is that kind of like, Omg, you think you're everything.
Me: Haha, okay well, thanks for your time!
Sinaas: No problemo!




Tayce.


Me: Hello Tayce.
Tayce: Hai Lisa.
Me: Let's get started. How long do you play Flyff already?
Tayce: Since V7.
Me: How long is that already?
Tayce: I'd say 3, 4 years ago?
Me: Okay, what's your main character?
Tayce: The one I'm using! (Tayce)
Me: What's your favourite class?
Tayce: It's a tie between Blade and YJ.
Me: Why those two?
Tayce: Blade for the killing speed when I like to grind, and YJ for PvP because it's fun.
Me: What's your favourite monster?
Tayce: Hmmm... Lawolves.
Me: What do you like about Flyff?
Tayce: Meeting new people, and become friends with people who have the same interests as me. There are different things to do. When I'm in the mood for grinding I grind, when I want to pvp, I pvp. Or when I just want to chill, I chill in arena like a villain.
Me: Now, more about the real you. What's your name?
Tayce: Tye.
Me: How old are you?
Tayce: I'm 18.
Me: Where do you live?
Tayce: Canada.
Me: What languages do you speak?
Tayce: English, a bit of Canadian, French.
Me: Is Canadian a different language?
Tayce: It's a bit different from original French.
Me: Cool I didn't know that, what are your hobbies?
Tayce: Let's see. I like to play sports, I play games, I like to party and hanging out with my friends.
Me: Hehe, what kind of sports?
Tayce: Basketball, football, badminton, tennis, soccer and weightlifting. Sad part is, I'm only 140lbs (about 63kg) though.
Me: What's sad about that?
Tayce: I'm skinny.
Me: That doesn't seem to matter to me.
Tayce: Lol, well, I wouldn't mind being average like 160-170 lbs.
Me: Ah well, do you have pets?
Tayce: I have a kitty cat.
Me: What's it's name?
Tayce: Skittle.
Me: Haha, cute. If you could go on holidays to any place in the world, where would you want to go to?
Tayce: Hmm, haven't really thought about it.
Me: Well, take your time.
Tayce: Somewhere beautiful, that I can just relax and have a time. Not really sure of anywhere specific.
Me: What is beautiful to you? Beach, forest, mountains?
Tayce: Beach, of forest. They're both beautiful.
Me: Well, almost finished. Try to describe yourself, one word is enough.
Tayce: Original.
Me: Thanks a lot for your time!
Tayce: I sound so boring and average.




Victor.


Me: Hello Victor!
Victor: Hai Lisa.
Me: Let's start with my amazing interview. What's your name...?
Victor: Haha, Victor?! Also, Winchestter in-game?
Me: Oh, wow, cool name. Haha, how old are you?
Victor: Actually I turned 19 this month!
Me: Did I miss your birthday?
Victor: Na, I did warn you and you did wish me a happy birthday. Well, I think so.
Me: I'm a trout, but I hope I did wish you a happy birthday. Where do you live.
Victor: Brazil.
Me: What languages do you speak?
Victor: Hmmm. Portuguese, English and a little of Spanish. (Really a little of Spanish.)
Me: That's neat for being Brazilian. What are your hobbies?
Victor: Hahahah. Well... I like running on the beach (now I got a job, and it's harder), playing Flyff (obvious) and training with my real wooden sword.
Me: Real... wooden sword heh? Haha.
Victor: Yea. How nerd will it sound to people that read it?
Me: Not too nerdy, I'm the one with mangas on my room! Anyway, do you have pets?
Victor: Hmh, a Flyff dog called Fluff. It's a girl!
Me: Lol, makes it almost sound like you called it Flyff. If you could go on holidays to any place in the world, where would you like to go to?
Victor: Surely somewhere in Europe, but I can't say an specific country now. But not a down town place, I like quiet places.
Me: Well Europe is mostly famous for it's cities I think. Now, your ingame name is Winchestter. That's the name of your main character?
Victor: Yes, it's my main character. The other characters I have are all fail experiments.
Me: Haha, what's your favourite class?
Victor: To answer this one I'll tell you a popular saying that we have in Brazil (maybe in other countries too). "The neighbour grass is always more green." On my case, I play Blade and I really like it, but, watching some Acrobats around makes me want to have one. But I'll say: Blade! (Damn Acrobat block.)
Me: What's your favourite monster?
Victor: Saphyryan, the event blue wolf.
Me: What do you like about Flyff?
Victor: The friendship relations.
Me: Then we're almost done. Try to describe yourself, one word is enough.
Victor: Exotic.
Me: Thanks for your time Victor! I hope you liked it a bit.
Victor: You're welcome Lisa.