Saturday 12 March 2011

Screenshot of past week

Wooh, post number 150! Well, atleast I got 150 posts on my Blogger account now. Anyway. Screenshots!



Traded my Lee fist for a Heartstone for a moment.

Photobucket





Dead in Arena with Son.

Photobucket






Training with Karlo and Spirit. Was fun.

Photobucket





Discussing with Spirit. We both got penalty.

Photobucket





Hanging out on TDF island.

Photobucket





Hanging out in the Arena.

Photobucket





Killing Sam when he is afk and then use him as a sofa.

Photobucket





Screenshot Spirit send me.

Photobucket





I found this screenshot somewhere in my Flyff map. This ain't my computer and I also can't remember who's it was but... Strong computer!

Photobucket





Dino's new +10 set and his Crystal fist. He's really happy with it.

Photobucket